Many of us now spend some of our time working from home. This has many advantages; it can help workers balance home and work as well as increase productivity. However there are challenges to working out of the office and this may require a new approach for individuals to feel supported and included when they working alone.
This course is for anyone who spends part of their working life at home or in the field and for their managers.
- Setting up a dedicated work space
- Keeping connected
- Establishing a routine
- Staying physically and mentally healthy
- Identify virtual leadership competencies
- Learn tips to help you establish a healthy remote workplace
- Identify ways to promote your own wellbeing when working alone
- The is a half day virtual classroom course with 2 x 90min workshops with a comfort break in between.
- There are no formal entry requirements.
- We offer a range of other short courses such as Holding Effective Meetings Virtually, Leading Remotely, Managing Remote Teams and Dealing with & Handling Change.